Cape Ann Museum COVID-19 Policy
Due to increasing Covid-19 cases, proof of vaccination is required for visitors 12+, ID required for visitors 18+ beginning January 13th, 2022.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
As our guest of the Cape Ann Museum, we will do our very best to provide a safe, enjoyable experience; our institution is committed to comply with the protocol set by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
In accordance with current CDC and city of Gloucester public health guidance, masks are required for all staff and visitors while inside the Museum.
- Participants must wear a mask or face-covering at all times while inside the Museum.
- Please respect and maintain a distance of six feet or more between unrelated groups.
- If you or anyone in your group feels unwell or has symptoms of COVID-19, please visit the Museum another day.
- Due to increasing Covid-19 cases, proof of full vaccination is required for visitors 12+, ID required for visitors 18+ beginning January 13, 2022.
PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
- Government-issued photo ID for visitors 18+
and one of the following:
One form of COVID-related documentation:
Original vaccination document or a digital copy as long as all information is clearly visible and date- and/or time-stamped.
Full vaccination is required (two weeks after second shot of two-dose vaccine or the first of a one-dose vaccine): Accepted forms of proof of vaccination include: CDC vaccination card (or photo), MA or other U.S. vaccination record (or photo), or any official immunization record from outside of the U.S.) or photo. To find a vaccination location near you, please visit www.vaccinefinder.org.