Patron Society Categories & Benefits
The Museum’s highest level of membership—the Patron Society—recognizes individuals contributing $1,000 or more annually to fulfill the Museum’s mission and support its vibrant exhibitions and programs.
Fitz Henry Lane Patron are invited to preview Museum exhibitions and enjoy dynamic programming tailored to this select group of members.
Edward Hopper & Cape Ann Patron Society Benefits
As a Patron Society member enjoy free admission to the July 22 – October 16, 2023 exhibit Edward Hopper & Cape Ann: Illuminating an American Landscape. Free admission requires timed-entry tickets. Reserve your space when tickets go on sale June 1, 2023.
All Patron Society members receive:
- Free general admission and guest passes (details below)
- Free admission for two to over 800 museums across North America that participate in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association
- 10% discount in Museum Shop
- Recognition in CAM's annual report and various Museum publications
- One complimentary individual membership as a gift
Fitz Henry Lane Circle — $1,000
All benefits of Benefactor+
- Invitation for two to attend CAM preview exhibition cocktail receptions (spring and fall)
- One complimentary docent-led tour for up to 6 people
- 6 complimentary single-use guest passes
Fitz Henry Lane Historian — $2,500
All benefits of the FHL Circle +
- Invitation for two to attend annual Fitz Henry Lane Salons
- 8 complimentary single-use guest passes
Fitz Henry Lane Curator — $5,000
All benefits of the FHL Historian +
- Invitation for two to attend CAM's annual private patron art reception
- Gallery tour with CAM Curator for up to 10 people
- 10 complimentary single-use guest passes
Director’s Circle — $10,000
All benefits of the FHL Curator +
- Invitation for two to attend the annual Director's and Chair Circle Dinner
- Private after-hours gallery tour with CAM Director Oliver Barker for up to 10 people
- Complimentary Museum publications to include CAM exhibit and collections catalogs
- Recognition and listing in the Museum's lobby
Chair’s Circle — $25,000
All benefits of the Director’s Circle +
- Invitation for two to attend CAM ticketed events and signature exhibitions as CAM's guest
- Priority access to travel with CAM Director Oliver Barker to national art venues and private collections
- Invitations to attend all Hopper VIP Weekend events, lectures series and symposium as CAM's guest.
For questions on membership or support please contact the development office by email or call 978-283-0455 x124.