Fitz Henry Lane Society
The Fitz Henry Lane Society marks distinctive levels of membership. Named for American maritime artist and Gloucester born Fitz Henry Lane (1804–1865), the FHL Society was created to give individuals and businesses an opportunity to help the Museum preserve and protect its collections and to support quality exhibits, programming and community outreach. FHL Society members enjoy a deeper connection to the Museum and receive invitations to special events such as previews of new exhibitions, visits to privately held art collections and an annual weekend art tour to a unique destination each year.
There are three levels of membership within the FHL Society: $1,000, $2,500 and $5,000.
For further information or to join, please call the Development Office at (978) 283-0455 x 35 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Fitz Henry Lane Society members receive general membership benefits:
- Advance notice of special exhibitions and programs
- Invitations to special members’ events
- Reduced rates for public programs
- Subscription to Perspectives, the Museum’s biannual publication
- Complimentary use of Research Library & Archives
→ FHL SOCIETY LEVEL I $1,000 ($952 tax deductible)
Includes general membership benefits, plus
- Free admission for you and unlimited guests
- Opportunity to attend special events as our guest
- Complimentary copies of Museum publications
- Free admission for two to over 800 museums enrolled in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association. Find out more!
- 20% discount in the Museum Shop and online
- 20% discount on gift memberships
→ FHL SOCIETY LEVEL II $2,500 ($2,400 tax deductible)
Includes all $1,000 FHL Level I benefits, plus
- Priority notice for FHL Society events
- Invitation to Salon events
- Curator Tour for you and up to 10 guests
→FHL SOCIETY LEVEL III $5,000 ($4,800 tax deductible)
Includes all $2,500 FHL Level II benefits, plus
- After-hours reception for up to 10 guests
Fitz Henry Lane, Gloucester Harbor at Sunrise, c. 1850. Oil on canvas. [Acc. #2020]