Become a Business Member
Your business plays a vital role in the economic health of Cape Ann. As a Business Member of the Cape Ann Museum, your company receives numerous benefits that enhance your business, and your membership helps the Museum continue to fulfill its mission: To foster an appreciation of the quality and diversity of life on Cape Ann, past and present; to further the knowledge and enjoyment of Cape Ann art, history and culture; to collect and preserve significant information and artifacts; and to encourage community involvement in our programs and holdings. In all our activities, the Museum emphasizes the highest standards of quality and seeks to engage the broadest possible audience. Your business and the Museum together can help Cape Ann stay vibrant and thrive.
Sponsorships enable the Museum to share its collection and programs with over 20,000 visitors each year, helping the widest possible audience gain an understanding and appreciation of the art, history and culture of Cape Ann. Sponsors have the opportunity to share in a variety of Museum initiatives that connect our communities and our visitors to the art, history and culture of Cape Ann.
Areas of sponsorship include:
- Exhibition-related: Catalogs and publications, private and public openings, lecture series, walking tours, gallery talks, and more
- Fundraising events: The Women's Luncheon, Tavern Night, CAMafterhours, The Captain's Party and Music in the Courtyard
- Educational programs: Young at Art for Head Start, Free Family Fun Days, Saturday Showcase, Meet Me at the Museum, Morning at the Museum, and the History of Art on Cape Ann project
- Recognition in all press related to the sponsored exhibition, program or event
- Recognition in the Museum's newsletter and all social media distributed to 1,500 members
- Listing in the Museum's Annual Report
- Tickets to exhibitions/events/programs
Sponsorship opportunities begin at $500. Please call the Development Office at (978)283-0455 x18 to discuss all opportunities.
If your company has a matching gift program, your contribution to the Cape Ann Museum can be generously increased, helping the Museum to bring its educational programs and the care, study and exhibition of its collection to an even wider audience. Please contact the Development Office for details: (978)283-0455 x18 or email@example.com.