2020 Dotty Brown Annual Fund
Donate online at capeannmuseum.org/donate.
This year has been a year unlike any other in our 145-year-old history. Despite the challenges associated with COVID-19, we have made tremendous progress on the Museum’s mission to enhance the cultural life of our entire community. Your support is vital to these operations and we hope that you will please consider making a donation to the Dotty Brown Annual Fund, named in honor of longstanding board member and benefactor, Dotty Brown (1923–2014).
For more than 25 years, Dotty made significant contributions to the Cape Ann Museum’s Annual Fund because she understood that admission fees and museum memberships do not fully cover the costs of running the Cape Ann Museum. As such your tax-deductible gift will make an enormous difference to the Museum, its programs, and the communities we serve.
Here are some of the ways your gift will add to the CAM story both today and tomorrow:
- $50 pays for art supplies used in CAM Kids art making kits that ten families can take home following their visit to the Museum
- $150 pays for the rights to use an image in an exhibition catalogue or brochure
- $300 pays for a CAM Educator to join a K-12 group of students for a virtual art making class
- $500 pays for a meal with associated art making and cultural programming for disadvantaged residents of our community
- $1000 pays for the production of a 15-minute video conversation with a nationally acclaimed scholar speaking Cape Ann is one of the most important places in the history of American art and industry
Every contribution, no matter the size, helps the Cape Ann Museum cover utility expenses, hire exceptional staff, install and update galleries, mount special exhibitions as well as offer our services to the local community throughout the year. Please help write the next chapter in the Cape Ann Museum’s story by making a generous gift to the Dotty Brown Annual Fund today.
→ Click here for a photo-filled review of CAM 2020 highlights!