Contribute to the future of the Cape Ann Museum by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust. Your will or trust directs a bequest to the Museum for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose; be sure to check with us to make sure that your gift can be used as intended
- There is no upper limit on the estate-tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests
- You have the satisfaction of knowing that your bequest will support the Cape Ann Museum in the way you intended
Your commitment helps to ensure that future generations will enjoy the treasures of the Cape Ann Museum. Please call the Development Office to discuss Charitable Remainder and Charitable Lead Trusts at (978) 283-0455 x 18.